#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Q and A

There are new questions from Preppy Empty Nester today that I will answer. Maybe you can answer too in the comments....

1. What are your plans for January?
     January so far seems a lot like the months of 2020. I will be spending a lot of time just being at home. I spend the time reading or using the ipad and also watching a lot of Netflix. 

2. What do you want to see happen in 2021?
    The most important thing is to end the pandemic. It has been so hard for our country and our people when some people did not take it seriously at first. Now it is raging and my only protection is to stay home safely and wear a mask when I have to go out. I await the vaccine patiently. 
  The second thing I want to happen is to get great leadership in the government and end this division of our country. No matter who you support we are all Americans and we need intelligent and empathetic leadership. 

3. What would you give a 5 star rating?
    Bridgerton on Netflix. A great series and the duke was very easy on the eyes. 

4. How do you feel about memoirs?
   I love them. My dad gave me two full cassette tapes of his life story which I typed out and made into a scrapbook. Now we have a lot of stories about his life. He urged me to do it also. So this would be a great time to put it together. 

5. If you could join any musical group what would it be and why?
    I think the Supremes. They had happy music which rocked my soul in the sixties. 


6.  What is your favorite genre across all platforms?
    I love reality tv. Give me an episode of the Housewives or Top Chef and I am in heaven. 
7. What candle scents are your favorites?
   I love anything spicy...cinnamon, pear, eucalyptus, ..

8. What books are you reading?
    Right now...just finished Bob Woodward’s new one. Interesting how people in Trump’s circle can shed light on how the president acts when no one is watching. 

9. When do you decide it’s time to upgrade?
     I hate upgrading. It seems there is always something new to learn how to operate. If I’m happy the way things are I see no need to get something different. Keep it simple for the old folks. 

10. What is your favorite color and why?
   I like turquoise. It looks great on everyone. 

How about you now?



  
 
 
 
 
 
 
1. What are your plans for January?
 
2. What do you want to see happen in 2021?
 
3.  What would you give a 5 star rating? 
 
4. Do you have writing goals for 2021?
 
5. How do you feel about memoirs?
 
6. If you could join any musical group who would you choose?
 
7. What are your favorite genres across all media?
 
8. What candle scents are your favorite?
 
9. How well can you mimic other accents or voices?
 
10. What books are on your TBR list in 2021?
 
11. When do you decide it’s time to upgrade/buy something new?
 
12. Why is your favorite color your favorite color?
 
13. Who understands you the best?
 
14. Do you write letters?
 
15. How do you keep going when times are hard?

4 comments :

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops ~ I accidentally published your answers, Peggy!

      Delete
  2. 1. What are your plans for January?
    After some challenging weeks, my plans are to pick up the pieces of my life again, the fun things like my Indigenous Canada course and working on my writing.

    2. What do you want to see happen in 2021?
    I want to see the world get its people vaccinated and gain control of the pandemic. I want the American people to come together. For the sake of us all, here and abroad, I want President Biden to succeed.

    3. What would you give a 5 star rating?
    "The Queens Gambit" on Netflix. Also (for laughs) "Schitts Creek" on Netflix. If you like SciFi, "The Expanse" on Amazon (closed captioning helps!).

    4. How do you feel about memoirs?
    I'm writing one ~ LOL I recently finished "The Snow Leopard" by Peter Matthiessen, a memoir and one of the best books I've ever read.

    5. If you could join any musical group what would it be and why?
    Colorado Symphony ~ I would have loved to play a violin with a side of Nova Scotian Celtic fiddle.

    6. What is your favorite genre across all platforms?
    Science Fiction

    7. What candle scents are your favorites?
    Lilac and bayberry

    8. What books are you reading?
    Barack Obama's's "A Promised Land"

    9. When do you decide it’s time to upgrade?
    When my computer won't do what I need it to.

    10. What is your favorite color and why?
    Scarlet red (yellow-based reds) I'm intense and so is red ~ LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peggy, your heart is in everything you do♥️

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.