#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, February 02, 2021

Everyone is doing Bernie memes so I got in on the fun too. It is stress relieving to laugh a little these days. I am so fortunate to have family and friends to support me. I can't imagine what I would do without them. Don and I have our appointment for our vaccine shot in a few weeks. That will be a relief to at least feel partially protected. This has been a tough year but we have managed the best we can. 

  I am anxious to go and visit my grandchildren. Next weekend we are going down to my oldest son's house. It will be nice just to get out of town for a weekend. 

Sorry that i haven't blogged too much. There is just not a lot going on right now. 



Bernie . I added him to a painting I did.



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

2 comments :

  1. I'm happy and relieved to hear that you and Don are scheduled for your initial Covid vaccinations! Hang tough and stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m loving your adding Bernie to your painting!! Hmmmmmm...someday, that painting will be worth Big Bucks!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.