#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Missing

I have definitively been missing on this blog this year. I am calling it a hiatus but it is really just ignoring blogging for a while. Life goes on, even through this pandemic. But it isn’t a very exciting life right now and the sameness of the days gives me nothing to blog about. 
   I have spent the last month going to physical therapy for the pain in my shoulder. Finally we decided that it wasn’t helping so my next step will be to go to an orthopedic surgeon for a consultation about my rotator cuff. I have been in a lot of pain with it but am dreading surgery.
    The weather has been consistently in the twenties with snow on the ground so I can’t get out to walk. It seems my only outings are to the grocery store and doctor appointments. 
     I have lots of time to read and watch Netflix now. 



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.