#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Monday, February 08, 2021

For today

Looking out my window...   
 It was a glorious day today. The sun was so bright as I drove to Erie for a doctor’s appointment (My thyroid is regulated now). But the temperature remained below freezing (about 12-16 degrees)

I am thinking...
   Covid will be continuing for a while yet. We are not out of the woods just because there is a vaccine. I am frightened that a new strain will mutate that can’t be controlled by a shot. 

I am grateful...
    That I have an appointment for my vaccine. I have to go out of town but at least I will get my first shot.

One of my favorite things...
    I love florals and to create vignettes using them. I got some pretty ones at Hobby Lobby especially the vines.

I am creating...
    Some water colors at an online class with my favorite instructor from Houston. 

I am reading..
  The latest Patterson book. 1st Case

I am watching...
  I just finished Firefly Lane on Netflix, an outstanding series starring Katie Heigel.

I am hoping..
     That it warms up soon so I can continue walking outdoors every day.

In my kitchen...
     Some broccoli cheddar soup for lunch.

From 2009...



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.