#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Sunday, May 16, 2021

Surgery update 2

It’s been a little over two weeks now and I’m feeling a lot better. I have to have a sling on all day and night except when exercising or showering. It’s important to keep the shoulder still while it heals. I had a complete tear in the tendon which was repaired. The sling has to be on for six weeks and then I have six weeks of exercising. The recovery for this type of surgery is very long 4 to 6 months. So I have been taking it easy since it’s my right arm I can’t do much. I go to physical therapy three times a week and she manipulates my arm. Other than therapy I stay in most of the time either reading or watching TV. The weather here is improving every day and the leaves are coming out on the trees almost fully.This beautiful flower hanging basket was given to me by my good friends Lisa and Joan. It is so gorgeous and I finally got to put it outside.

1 comment :

  1. A little bird kept saying SeasontoSeason...I would tell myself...got to read Peggy’s blog, then it’s forgotten.The little bird would try it again, and again, it slips my mind. Today, I’m on the toilet, that bird stepped inside my mind and said...SeasontoSeason!!! The little birdie had its reason!! You have been on my mind for sure!! I just didn’t carry it through. I’m sorry you had to go through this rotator cuff endeavors. I’m so glad you’re doing well!! I’m going to go and continue to catch up on you😊. Love and miss you Peggy♥️

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.