#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Thursday, May 06, 2021

Surgery update

Last Thursday I had really rotator cuff surgery. It’s been almost a week now and all I can say is you need help. I couldn’t have gotten through it without my sisters here to take care of me. It is my right shoulder so since Typing left handed I will keep this short. Now I am using the microphone and it’s a little better. I find myself very tired and also not able to do anything. I know each day will be better and better. I started physical therapy last Friday. It hasn’t been too bad so far but all I do is lay there and she manipulates my arm. Today my sisters put up my spring curtains and that was a nice lift lift in my mood. They have been cooking up a storm and we have been eating very well. Things will improve.

2 comments :

  1. I'm so sorry! But thankful you have your sisters there to help. Even so, I know it must be so difficult. I hope you heal well. Your picture at the top is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So thankful you have your sisters!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.