#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Friday, May 21, 2021

Joys


“One thing is certain, and I have always known it - the joys of my life have nothing to do with age. They do not change.
Flowers, the morning and evening light, music, poetry, silence, the goldfinches darting about.”
- May Sarton


This is the time of slowing down. With my arm in a sling and my shoulder immobile there’s not much I can do. Because it’s my right shoulder I am unable to really do much. So life is slow down even more than it has during the pandemic. So now I look for small things to enjoy. I love that the hills have become green. I like how the Forget me nots Are growing and spreading. I love that it’s finally getting so warm. I love sitting on my porch swing outside. And I really love my Family is coming to visit this weekend.

2 comments :

  1. Hi Peggy! I'm keeping up with your progress by way of Linda. I know the rehab journey is long and at times frustrating, but you're doing a great job and the end result will be worth the work. I just love popping over here to see how beautiful your home is with your decorator's eye! I especially love when I can see one of your original paintings in the background - you're so talented. Happy for you that your family has been able to visit, too! Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Donna. LInda also yells me how much she has e joyed your company. And of course I look at your wonderful pictures daily.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.