#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Sunday, June 20, 2021

Surgery update 3

I am on my eighth week of recovery now from rotator cuff surgery. I had a large tear of a tendon away from the bone caused by bone Spurs which eventually tore it in half. The surgery went well and I had to be in a sling for six weeks. The first week was really rough but my sisters took very good care of me. Don took over those duties for a few weeks till I felt like doing things again. Now I am on my second third of recovery going to physical therapy two times a week and doing exercises twice a day at home. I still don’t have a lot of strength in my right hand and still have pain from using it too much but I know it will be a long recovery.


Who knew Reese was a mouser. We kept her in the house since Thanksgiving and I intended her to be an indoors cat. But she had other ideas and finally wore us down by constantly sneaking out the door and pestering us with meowing. She sticks around the house close and loves to pounce on critters. I don’t know how she does it with no front claws . (We didn’t do that, she was a stray and already declawed.). She is so proud of her catches and tries to bring them inside. 


3 comments :

  1. Cats can do amazing things without claws!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m so pleased you’re on the mend with the rotter cuff!! Must have been a bad tear!! And bone Spurs?? Who would’ve thought? I have bone Spurs in my spine! Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good information here. I really enjoy reading them every day. I've learned a lot from them.Private tutor Short Hills Thanks so much for sharing this information. Greatly help me being a newbie.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.