#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Saturday, June 26, 2021

Memories

“Yet occasionally we discover in the folds of an old handkerchief a shell or insignificant stone that had once embodied our happiest of afternoons.” 

-- Patti Smith, Just Kids


This quote reminded me of the two stones that I have. One stone I picked up from the Mediterranean sea when I was on vacation in Provence in France. I went with my friend Yrsa. The other is from the Baltic Sea. It was my first trip overseas when I went to Denmark with my friend Yrsa. I had never travel to Europe before and it was a wonderful experience being with all Her relatives. Just seeing those stones brings back such a warm feeling. It reminds me of all the good times that we had together. I will never forget Those trips.

1 comment :

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.