#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, January 16, 2024

Intentions


Reese is all cuddled up on this cold winter day on a warm blanket stretched out on my legs. I’ve already broken one of my intentions for 2024. I didn’t make resolutions instead I wrote out 24 intentions for the following year. they are just ideas of things that I would like to do in the coming months. I find now that I’m a little older that my ambition wanes. I am so much more content to not do anything and I am to become a go-getter. I just want to do things that please me.
One of the things I intended to do in 2024 is start blogging again. My blog is only a journal. I enjoys looking back and seeing things that went on in the past years. Especially when I made them into a print book.
     2023 was a disastrous year for me. Especially January. It was on 3 January years ago and I lost my best friend suddenly. Now with my husband gone celebrating our anniversary on 22 January will be completely different. And I am going to celebrate. I was lucky enough to have him so many years. 28 January was when he passed away. My life completely changed after that. I became the only person in the house after being a caretaker for a number of years. I had never lived alone so it was a difficult adjustment. I am looking forward to 2024 Been a much better year.


I also was in the emergency room three times in the autumn. Once from breathing in Raid another time I took a bad fall and cut my forehead open and had ten stitches. And the last time was for heart palpitations. 

1 comment :

  1. Anonymous9:10 PM

    Hi Peggy!! I turned off my TV and was given a thought to check your Blog…It’s quite a change for sure. I know it’s difficult and wary, because of who you are, you’ll make it♥️

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.