#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Sunday, December 20, 2009

A LITTLE COOKIE MAKING

There have been years when I made cookies for weeks leading up to Christmas…that wouldn’t be this year. I found that I always had so many cookies left over that I was begging people to either eat them or take them home. Everyone was stuffed with Christmas treats and didn’t want any more either. One July I came across eight or nine assorted dozen stuffed in the back of the freezer in the garage. So this year I am keeping my baking to a minimum. I made some date swirls, Russian tea cakes, peanut butter kisses, pineapple timmies, and some fudge. I will fill in with cookies from the bakery. quote

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.