#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas Luncheon with the Girls

What a lovely time we had today when the coffee girls came to lunch. My friends, Joan, Lynda, Jeannette and Lisa were here to help me celebrate this Christmas season. We began with drinks (sparkling apple/pear or apple/pomegranate juice) in the living room. Soon we moved into the sunroom for our first course which was Hyde Park Salad, a wedge of lettuce, blue cheese dressing, blue cheese crumbles, bacon crumbles, and candied walnuts.  The main course was Sausage Wellington and broccoli with toasted pine nuts. For desert I made peppermint ice cream snowballs covered with hot fudge sauce and peppermint bark. It was fun sharing time with these girls at my house. I gave them a little gift of Tuscan Spiced Salt that I had made for them.
coffee lunch 005 coffee lunch 009 coffee lunch 011
coffee lunch 001 coffee lunch 002coffee lunch 004 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.