#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Monday, December 28, 2009

The snow has arrived once again

Overnight the temperature dropped and snow began again. By morning it was about three inches deep and the plow was pushing the snow from the road in front of my house. It has been snowing lightly all day long but I have been safe, warm, and cozy in my house. It has been “catch up” day with laundry and completing the wrapping of presents for my son and his family who will be arriving New year’s eve. Sadie was cold and wore her new sweater that Uncle Ryan bought her for Christmas.
snow december 007

snow december 009
The candles were lit for Christmas day and we enjoyed a tasty grilled steak dinner. Our dessert was our traditional Baked Alaska.
snow december 020

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.