#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Thursday, December 17, 2009

What a busy day!

Penn State weather says 25 of the next 35 days will have below normal temperatures. There will be an easterly storm track through January 19.    Just a little weather report, in case you wondered. We have a dusting of snow (the grass is still peeking through) outside and very cold temperatures. 
    You’ve heard the song “I’m making a list, checking it twice” ?  Well that was me today. I was determined to get things done today. I had cards to finish and presents to wrap and get mailed out . Yesterday I avoided the tasks by cleaning out my linen closet and two drawers in the kitchen. (I don’t know where that bug to get organized came from). But today I just had to get things done. I made a list on the board in the kitchen and set about to finish my jobs. 
   I also decided to rearrange the computer room and get it organized today.
  Then after I went to the hospital for my mammogram, bone density and swine flu shot, I stopped my the post office and mailed out the presents to Ryan and the cards.
    I’ve got even more to do..but tomorrow is another day.006

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.