#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Just one of those days

Did you ever have just one of those days where you just seemed to float from one thing to another and not accomplish much? That was today. I was caught up in the new James Patterson book and wanted to finish it so I'd do a little and then sit down and read for awhile. I am an avid reader and go to the library quite often to keep up on the latest best sellers. Since life is too short to read bad books, I am very selective. Our little town of Bradford has a limited amount of books to be sure and I put my name on a reserve list for the latest arrivals. My dream day would be locked in a huge library with a pillow and a box of chocolates!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.