#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Saturday, January 05, 2008

Shhhh....


This weekend will be a rather quiet one. Today, Saturday, I am taking my friends over to Olean to a movie (P.S. I love you) and lunch (at Applebees) with a little shopping thrown in. (Looking for more of those Fitz and Floyd Christmas dishes.)
Since I received a little money for Christmas I bought a bracelet and earrings in my favorite fall colors at a little store on Union Street in Olean called Designer Threads. It is a nice consignment store with a bead store in the back. The earrings were just a little to long so I left them there to have one long bead taken out. I'll pick them up today.
Right near the shop is a business that converts old video tapes to DVDs. I have a wonderful video of an interview I did with my mother a few years before she passed away. Watching that tape is like spending the afternoon with her again. I want to make copies for my sisters and me, just in case something happens to the tape. Those precious memories can never be replaced.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.