#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Seven Truths

This is a little game that bloggers play. They "tag" someone and ask them to post 7 truths about themselves. So here goes:
1. I am at my best when I am creating something, but I don't make time for that in my life much. (psychoanalyze that!)
2. Watching a panoramic view in a place I've never been before takes my breath away.
3. My secret indulgence is reading decorating books and magazines.
4. I'd rather have a hamburger in a great location than a $50 meal in a poor one.
5. I love visual treats for the eyes..art, decorations, landscapes.
6. Even if I had all the money in the world I wouldn't change a thing.
7. I worry more than people think.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.