#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Monday, October 27, 2008

All about a Monday



What do you do on a cold, sunless Monday? I'm waiting for Don to come back from Tennessee where he went to help Ryan move in. Unfortunately, he ended up in the ER with a UTI and wasn't much help at all. But after a fever of 104 he finally felt a little better and is on his way home today. I've sure missed him. I'm still working on my photo reorganization. I didn't realize I had so many photos. They are all in albums now, but I have to put them on the top shelf in the closet. My sister, who is the queen of getting things organized, says that you need to put all the like things together. Not only does that make sense in finding something, it makes things neater too. So I am putting all my photo albums, scrapbooks, and souvenirs together. Little by little I am making headway on getting things organized. My goal is to know where things are and weed out what I really don't want anymore. Simplify, Eclarrizez, Let it go...my new motto.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.