#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Red Hat Day


Today our Red Hat group, the Kinzua Kuties, met at the Emery Espresso Bar for lunch. The speaker for the day was Pat Cercone, a local journalist. Pat and her father had their time of fame when nationally known news moderator Tim Russert chose Pat's essay for his book about fathers. Pat's father had raised her and became both a father and mother to her. Pat never failed to send him a Mother's day card. Tim talked about their relationship on national tv with Larry King and Tom Brokow.

Just sharing a laugh today.


1 comment :

  1. Anonymous11:59 AM

    Hi Peg, I logged in at 11:55. Email me the computerized photo of the creek at Pitt. I'd like to see it closer. Love Ya, Lyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.