#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

What are you wearing?


Remember when you were small and trick-or-treating was such a big deal? It was a lot of fun to go from house to house with a bag and get all those candy bars. One Halloween when my boys were small my oldest son, Chris, wanted to be a robot. I remember making his costume from a cardboard box painted silver. We put all kinds of gadgets from the garage on the box to look like a machine. I made a car for Ryan that year out of a box too. Often in Bradford the weather is cold October 31st and sometimes we would walk around the neighborhood with our winter coats on. Now there are no young children left in our small block and we only had one trick-or-treater last year. Don and I had to eat all the candy ourselves. LOL

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.