#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Sunday, December 07, 2008

BRRR....


It's nice to take a day to just relax. It was so cold outside this morning with the snow blowing and coming down like a blizzard. We were going to visit Don's stepmom but that involves traveling over a really steep hill. Instead we stayed home and did some things that needed done...like the freezer inventory. Am I the only one who buys too much? Our freezer over the fridge is full and the large one in the garage has waa-a-ay too much stuff. At least by inventoring it I know what's there and can plan my meals around what's in there. I think there is a place on the web where you put in your ingredients and they give you a recipe using it up. I bought really good ground beef at BJ's the other day so I made up a meatloaf, meatballs, and cooked some ground meat for goulash. That will take care of a few meals for Don while I am gone next weekend. I hope the roads are good Thursday when I leave. I'm looking forward to the Tour of homes in Fredericksburg.



y

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.