#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

JUST ONCE...THE WHOLE HOUSE CLEANED!





I know, I know...a tiny space and way too much *stuff* but I love it all. It is, what I like to call, my *controlled clutter* . It is my version of an American style English cottage. I have decided to just embrace my inner *clutterer* and *cozyupper* and enjoy it. I am what I am. And, as to my space being small, to paraphrase designer Kitty Bartholomew, "It isn't what you have, it's what you DO with what you have." I chose small, I chose cozy, I chose clutter. Now, how about we choose some lovely chocolate chip scones....can I get you a cuppa?




I loved this quote..it is so me. My new year's resolution is to not be organized...because it will never happen. Sure, I can get one place organized (say the kitchen). Every drawer and cupboard can have everything in its place. It just won't stay that way. I'm resigned to knowing that I don't always put everything right back in the exact way it is supposed to be. I dash around quickly and things get approximately where they are to be..it gets in the right drawer, just not in a neat way. I read once where my problem is follow through. I don't take the extra effort to complete putting things away. The laundry basket gets to the bedroom, the clothes get hung on hangers but not put into the closet, the magazines get put in piles..you get the picture. So instead my new year's resolution is to follow through. ( OR JUST ACCEPT THAT I'M A CLUTTERBUG!)





No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.