#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

HUSBAND APPRECIATION DAY



july back bank 2009 005



Do we ever tell our husbands enough how much we love and appreciate them? I have the best husband put on Earth. Not only is he loving and respectful of me but is the hardest worker ever. He tackles all the projects that I create in that decorating mind of mine and makes the dreams come true with many months, and years, of hard work. He never ceases to amaze me with his skills and mental abilities to solve problems. He looks at a broken lawnmower as a challenge and works to make it work again. He solves problems where most men would give up. In the picture above he is working to remove a large tree stump in our front yard. It is hard for him to take a day off from working on something. I will always love him for who he is.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.