#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Thursday, July 16, 2009

SADIE’S HOME

dan's graduation 048

Boy, has Sadie grown since this pupppy picture taken a while ago. She was so happy to be back from the vet’s this morning. Now she will never be a mommy (which is quite all right with us). In the months that we have had her she sure has changed our lives. We love our Top Gun, but dogs are just different. THey love you back and want to be around you. THey are also very smart. When I get my purse and keys Sadie knows that I’m leaving and wants to go for a ride with me. She understands a lot. Now that she is older we are going to start training in earnest. I was holding off until the housebreaking sessions were over. SHe still has some accidents in the house and doesn’t have the idea that she is supposed to let us know that she wants outside. So we have to watch her and anticipate her need to potty. SHe knows a few tricks..come, sit, and fetch. She has also learned not to beg for food when we are eating. Now the fun training begins. Our other dogs were very, very smart (what other dogs do you know that can yawn and sneeze on command?) So we have high hopes for Sadie. dan's graduation 008

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.