#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Saturday, July 11, 2009

A PERFECT SUMMER NIGHT

Finally…a warm summer night! And I took advantage of it by inviting my good friendsfor an impromptu party  to share it with me. The food was delicious. I made a taco salad with all the fixings, a sweet pepper dip with crackers, and pound cake with a lemon thyme glaze. Everyone brought something and we had cheese, crackers, dips, snacks, and caramel popcorn.                                                                   Don has been working so hard completing the landscape and the courtyard area couldn’t look more beautiful. Yesterday Don put in the weeping cherry tree and it was the perfect tree to complete the garden landscape. Now the bank is totally done and it was a masterpiece after dark with the lights on the waterfall and the glowing lanterns.
     As it was getting dark I lit the fire and we roasted marshmallows and made s’mores. The evening  couldn't’ be more perfect. Good weather and good friends.
 SUMMER PICNIC 7.09 010 SUMMER PICNIC 7.09 011 SUMMER PICNIC 7.09 012
SUMMER PICNIC 7.09 007 SUMMER PICNIC 7.09 008

1 comment :

  1. Oh Peggy, ya'll looked so relaxed and fun! The landscaping is really looking good and as for Sadie, she just a girl wanna have fun! lol

    Those pictures are great and it made me a bit sad that I couldn't be there to join the girls.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.