#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Do you have a dream?

 overlooking the seine This is about as opposite as I can get from today in Bradford. We are approaching winter and this is a lovely picture in France overlooking the Seine River. I was just in the mood for dreaming. We all need dreams, don’t we? What are yours? Do you have something you’ve always wanted to do but it’s on the back burner? IS there somewhere you’d like to go? Everyone needs to have an aspiration, a goal, a dream. Why do you think it hasn’t come true? Are there barriers standing in your way? I urge you to break them down and make a step toward that dream. I’m dreaming of going to France again. I’ve been there twice and have memories that warm my heart. I put it out to the universe for us to reach our dreams.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.