#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Family, does it get any better than this?


As I sit here at Alex's computer I am thinking just how lucky I am. The Thanksgiving holiday makes us even more aware of how important it is to be with your family and feel the love that it creates during a holiday. This week at Chris' has been so nice for Don and I. There used to be times when the family would gather at our house to celebrate but now with the family scattered it is easier for us to come here. We have had a great week. Chris took us to the Trans Siberian Orchestra concert last Sunday evening and we enjoyed the music and special effects and kicked off the holiday season in a super way. When Ryan and his family came on Wednesday it made our time here even more special when I could spend time with my youngest grandson, Sean. We had a feast on Thursday and have been shopping and hanging out. Tomorrow we will leave for home and back to our routine. How blessed we are!






No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.