#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Thursday, November 05, 2009

HOW DO YOU LIKE MY BLOG NOW?

How do you like the looks of my blog? I changed the background, header, and music. This is more reflective of me than the subdued fleur de lis that I had before. I like bold colors that make a statement rather than bland or soothing colors. You can see that in some of the decorating I do around the house. 
kitchen 005
Remember when I chose the color for my kitchen? I wanted that burnt orange cinnamon.

april 2nd 004
And bold accents, too.
 9-29-2008 autumn 006
Even my tablescapes have bright orange.

fall collage
tassel 001
The tassel on the kitchen curtains has a bold flair, don’t you think?
girls lunch 002
I put pumpkin accents on the backs of my dining room chairs.
fiesta party 007 The table is set for a Mexican fiesta party.

 mosaic one
table border
I hope you enjoyed your tour through Peggy’s world.  

 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.