#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Wednesday, November 04, 2009

November tabletime

table engraving
Welcome to another Tablescape Thursday. Thanks for joining me. If you are not familiar with this special day of the week, please visit Between Naps on the Porch from my sidebar and discover the joy of seeing tablesettings from all over the country.
    November is here and the Halloween decorations have been put away. But pumpkins still linger on my table.
plate color
plate snapshot
The placemats and plates are a Jennifer Farrell find from Big Lots and the metal chargers I found at a Goodwill in Virginia. The napkin rings are from Coldwater creek. I’ve had the silverware so long I’ve forgotten where it came from (love that old age memory).
place setting brown

table border 

tablescape november 009


The center plate was a birthday gift from my sister Diane. The welcome pumpkin came from The Christmas Tree Store in new Jersey. My sister Linda bronzed the small pumpkins.
  Hope you enjoyed your visit.

11 comments :

  1. Very nice and pumpkins still are hanging out at my place too !
    Love your chargers - really cool !
    Kammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. My pumpkins still linger at my house as well, I think until the day after thanksgiving, they they go...Love your style and your tablescape....I am a new follower of yours and I will back for more, come for a visit....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have that *senior moment* thing going on lately, too, so don't feel too bad. I do, however, remember seeing that Jennifer Farrell collection. Not cheap!!
    Very pretty table!

    fondly,
    Rettabug

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely fall table you have set for us! My pumpkins are still going at my house too! They're great all fall - right up until the Christmas boxes arrive!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Peggy~ ~Your diningroom is beautiful and the table is very classy looking.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I keep pumpkins out until I put out Christmas decoration! I love the color of your dining room! I am looking for a "good" green. I think I have those napkins :) Love your table and your music!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely fall table setting. It all looks so pretty together.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely fall setting. Pumpkins are still lingering around here as well, but now a few turkeys have joined them. Finally got Halloween packed away in recent days. I didn't want to let it go back to the attic so soon. ~ Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the tablescape that is in the backgroud--so nice. Also on your table itself--I didn't know coldwater creek did things other than clothing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your home looks so welcoming.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.