#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Birthday celebration

Today we celebrated Yrsa’s birthday by taking her to lunch at Beefeaters. It’s always nice when Kay, Linda, Yrsa, and I get together and we had a great lunch with a trip to Walmart afterwards.
   Today it is only 27 degrees with cloudy and cold skies. I am starting to pack for our trip to Tennessee. I’m hoping that the weather will be considerable warmer there. It is so refreshing to get out of this weather and down where the sun shines. It improves the mood considerably. And I’m going to see my son, daughter in law and grandson which is so great. It will be a really fun week.
scott and snowball 1

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.