#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Saturday, January 16, 2010

NEW LAYOUT

Did you notice the new change in my blog today? I am trying a new layout which allows the pictures to be bigger and have less background. I  miss the cute backgrounds so I’ll try this out for awhile and see how I like it.                                                                          It’s a quiet Saturday at the Karrasch household today. January seems to be the time when little jobs like organizing the jewelry is a good idea. This morning I decided to move all my jewelry boxes to my bedroom instead of in a dresser in the spare room. It took a while but was very satisfying to look at some necklaces and earrings that I had hidden. I don’t wear as much jewelry now that I’m not teaching and don’t go out as often. Most of the time in the morning I have on my exercise clothes and don’t need a lot of embellishment. It’s so nice when I get to go somewhere to put on a pretty necklace and earring set.   I’ve tried many methods of organization over the years but I think this works the best for me.

Here are my bracelets hung on a tie hanger.


jewelry 015
The necklaces are hung on a special holder that I ordered from Lillian Vernon many years ago.

jewelry 011 jewelry 012 jewelry 013 jewelry 014

         In the drawers are some of my sets and my craft boxes which I find make excellent earring holders.    

1 comment :

  1. It looks great, Peggy! The new look and the jewelry.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.