#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Thursday, October 06, 2011

It’s good to be back!

Happy, happy, joy, joy! My computer is fixed. It’s so good to have it running again and be back to blogging. I didn’t realize how much I depended on it. There were many times in the last few days that I said, I’ll go look that up, only to realize that the desk was empty. Carol Clark, of Simply Software is the best! She not only fixed me up..she gave me some tools to keep my computer in fast running condition.
  So what have I been doing these last few days? Hmmm…well, yesterday my Red Hat group went to the Pennhills Club for lunch. It’s always lovely out there and I enjoyed the butternut squash soup and spinach salad. Some of the girls went up to see the Kinzua Bridge but since I was just there not long ago I didn’t go.  Tomorrow is the opening luncheon for my Literary Club. The theme is “Little Women” and some of the girls will dress up. I must remember to take my camera. Tomorrow my sister Linda is coming for a visit.
 

1 comment :

  1. Anonymous1:18 PM

    Yipppeeeee:) Have a wonderful visit with Linda and enjoy!!!!

    Love you

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.