#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Sunday, October 16, 2011

na-na-na-nah, goodbye

foggy morning Get ready, get set…..winterize! Yes this weekend certainly told us that the season has changed. Our wonderfully warm temperatures of last week have departed and for the last few days we’ve only reached in the forties for a high. Brrr.
    I am hoping for a few more nice days to finish putting away some things outside and cutting back the flowers that have died. My car is back in the garage after staying out all summer and I appreciate not having to scrape frost off the windshield in the morning when I go for coffee with the girls.
     This was a quiet weekend. Yesterday I stayed home and got caught up on my chores. Today we watched the Bills game (they lost at the last minute) and had some friends up for apple turnover. (It’s just like an apple pie but you make it in a semicircle and ice it with powdered sugar frosting). Tonight is the Housewives of new Jersey reunion show and a few other programs I like. So I’ll be settling down and cuddling up.
    Are you ready for winter?  Not me…not yet!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.