#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Another beautiful day in Pennsylvania

It’s a little cool, sixty-six gut sunny here today. I just got back from having my eyes checked. They are holding their own which is good. I had eye surgery in 2006 and lost clear vision in my left eye. I still have a lot of distortion which doesn’t allow me to read print in my eye. But with cataract surgery the clarity has improved. After all I’ve been through with that eye I’m happy with that report.
   Today a landscaper is coming to see about doing some outdoor projects around the house. The outdoor work has gotten to be too much for us this year. And it’s time for some updated bushes and trees. It will be interesting to see his ideas. This picture was taken a few years ago. The rhododendron have grown even bigger since this picture was taken. apple tree 003

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.