#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Monday, May 21, 2012

Are you lurking?

Do you know what a “lurker” is? A lurker is someone who reads a favorite blog almost every day but never stops to say hello. Yes, that’s right. A lurker never leaves a comment in the comments section. I’ve done it countless times and I’ll bet you have too.
  In light of that a gal on the web declared Monday, May 21st to be De-Lurking Day. That means that if you are reading this you MUST click on comment and leave a little note.
  It mystifies me to see that I have had 753 total visitors since the end of February from 23 different countries. It makes me wonder how they found my blog and what they think of it. OFten my live traffic feed shows not only people from my state of Pennsylvania, but from British Columbia or New Mexico. I wonder who they are and how they discovered me.
  So in honor of national De-Lurking Day would you do me a favor. Click the little button below. And if I can link back to you, please let me know. This could be VERY INTERESTING.
what's stopping you

3 comments :

  1. Hi, Peggy! So lovely to see you at FOL and know that you've been enjoying our blog. Come back often! I'm adding your blog to my personal bolg tab and will be visiting! You can also check me out at camperky.typepad.com.

    Nice to know you, Peggy!

    Dotti from FOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Peg,

    Since Tuesday was my birthday I enjoyed your thoughts on birthdays.

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda Platko Green12:09 PM

    Yo Peggy~!! Finally took a moment to "lurk":)

    Really great blog:) As always, love reading all the positive stuff you say everyday!!

    Landscaping...I know it's a huge change in ya'lls life BUT it will be a gorgeous and welcoming change for many many years to come:)

    Breathe in and Breathe out.

    Love you
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.