#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Time

  .

Have you noticed that time is going by faster these days? I must admit that I have been one to always say I don’t have enough hours in the day. I like to be busy and am happy when I am goal setting and achieving them. That doesn’t mean I don’t know how to relax. I’m good at that..playing on the computer and reading in my spare time. But as the days pass I want to squeeze every moment out of them like wringing out a sponge. I don’t want to waste one day not enjoying it. It’s easy to get caught up in routine. Or spend more time than needed on household tasks. There has to be a balance between the “have to get dones” and the “want to do’s”. How can I make each day a delight? Are you doing what you want with your life right now?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.