#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Wednesday, May 09, 2012

Rain on, rain off

It’s been that kind of day. Rain a little, stop a while. The plants are loving it. Everything is getting so green. The leaves are really popping out now. It’s been in the high fifties all day.
     I spent the day cleaning up the room that houses the hot tub. It’s time to sell it. We have had it since 1969 and really used to love getting in it. But now  it doesn’t hold the fascination that it once did. It’s time for it to go to a new home. So we will be putting an add in the paper and hopefully it will sell soon. Then I am planning on using the room for my office. It will be a great place to put a computer desk.
    I have another few things to take to the Goodwill. It feels good to release the things from my house. I’m not a hoarder but I must admit that I keep way too much more than I need. But at this stage in my life I’m willing to let things go much more easily.
  Don was also busy today. He replaced our light pole at the bottom of the driveway. The old rusty one is gone. It looks very nice.nest paper

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.