#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Thursday, September 06, 2012

Look what’s blooming

landscaping bank 9.5.12 018 Do you see it over there? The pink flower on the right? Look closer.
landscaping bank 9.5.12 016

I’ve never grown a hibiscus before but when I found these at Lowe’s with their promise of beautiful blooms and their promise of hardiness (-10 to –20 below zero) I figured they could survive in Bradford. landscaping bank 9.5.12 015  It was at the end of the season that I bought them but they still had buds which developed into these spectacular flowers. landscaping bank 9.5.12 014

I planted the other one over in front of the lamp post. landscaping bank 9.5.12 021
My next job is to make a map of all the plants and their names so that I can remember what and where I planted when Spring rolls around next year.

1 comment :

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.