#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Peggy’s List


Famous scenes from movies that I love:

1. The English Patient-the first scene when he is flying her in the plane and the scene at the end where he is flying her recovered body in the plane (Same scene both times)
2. The 6th sense- when she drops his wedding ring and he realizes that he’s dead.
3. Sex and the city I: when miranda is looking for Steve on the Brooklyn bridge to see if he wants to try again, and when she sees him.
4. Sex and the city I: when Carrie runs all the way over to Miranda’s house on New Year’
5. field of Dreams-final scene where it pans out to show all the cars coming
6. The Great Escape-when Steve McQueen is put in the “cooler” (isolation cell)
7. The Social Network-where he’s walking across the campus at night
8. Slumdog Millionaire-when he wins all the money
9. The Shawshank Redemption-when the convicts meet at the end
10. Forrest Gump- many scenes, it was like someone opened up all my memories from my past and showed them to me
11. E.T. –when ET came alive again.



Please tell me your favorite scenes. Just comment (you can use anonymous)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.