#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Monday, June 17, 2019

So busy

It’s been raining for so many days here that I’ve lost count. The rain kept us in all weekend and we amused ourselves with dvd movies....I can recommend all of these even though Serenity was a little strange. 


I’ve been using the time inside to do some “spring” cleaning. Today I cleaned the basement and have a box for Goodwill. Then I cleaned the living room revitalizing the wood with oil. I also rearranged the bookcase and eliminated some things from the room in an attempt to simplify. 



I love this picture Wendy took of us....






O







1 comment :

  1. That is a sweet picture of you two! I love the blue and white china on your fireplace.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.