#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Thursday, June 13, 2019

Summer blooms

It was June and the world smelled of roses....

The knockout roses are just beginning to bloom. It is just the start of our flower season here in Pennsylvania and I look forward to enjoying these pink roses all season long.  



I changed this side of the picket fence area this year adding the azalea and a pot of hydrangeas. I like how it looks much better now. 

The little herb garden is doing well this year. 


Look at all the flowers on the climbing hydrangea this year. It has never bloomed so profusely before. You can see that it has almost smothered the peonies below. 


I also planted two pots of heather around the waterfall. Just a few more touches and all will be ready for summertime. 

















No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.