#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Friday, June 14, 2019

Still painting

I must say that I am enjoying my painting classes so much since I’ve been painting flowers. I love flowers and being able to interpret them on canvas is very satisfying to me.  This is the last acrylic painting for my Bradford class since our instructor is off to Europe and then teaches a residency in a nearby town all summer. 

But I will continue to watercolor at Mayville and at home. I bought some Japanese watercolor paints from Amazon and love the rich colors. 
















1 comment :

  1. You are so talented! I love all these but especially that first one, the colors are so delicate and feminine and my goodness, to capture clear glass, and water, must be difficult.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.