#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Sunday, June 30, 2019

Summer fun


Out to dinner with some friends then had them back to the house to play 5 Crowns. 


 Yesterday the landscapers came and reset the far back wall which had collapsed over the winter. They also put in new gravel. Now it looks great. 



The stargazer lilies are getting ready to bloom. I am certainly enjoying all the flowers this summer. We are still getting quite a bit of rain. Yesterday when I was at the farmer’s market a wall of water came moving in and I got to my car just in time. 

I’ve been taking time to read. This time I downloaded a book on my ipad using Libby. I don’t prefer to read on a device but this book kept my interest...Lincoln Child, Death Match. Read it all in almost one day. 

Wherever you are today I hope you take the time to do what you love. These summer days are short and we must enjoy every single one of them. 






No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.