#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Saturday, October 26, 2019

All about me


1. What was the last thing you put in your mouth? My morning pills. For thyroid and my stomach  (yep, that’s what you do when you get old..lol
2. Do you sleep naked? No
3. Worst physical pain you have ever had? Having a baby
4. Favorite place you have ever visited? Provence France
5. How late did you stay up last night? 11:00
6. If you could move somewhere else, where would you move? Southern Pennsylvania 
7. Which of your Facebook friends lives closest to you? Joan
8. When was the last time you cried? When my best friend died
9. Who took your profile pic? Me
10. Two of your favorite movies! Sixth Sense and The English Patient
11. What's your favorite season? Fall
13. If you could talk to ANYONE right now, who would it be? My best friend who passes
14. Are you a good influence? Of course
15. Does pineapple belong on pizza? No
16. You have the remote, what show would you have it on? A Million Little Things
17. Two people who you think will play along? My sisters
18. First concert you ever attended? Four Seasons
19. Favorite food? Ice cream
20. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? Secretary or teacher


Will you share some of your answers?

1 comment :

  1. This was fun, tells us a lot about you. I'm afraid my answers would be more boring than yours but I do know that Howard's End and All That Heaven Allows are my two favorite movies.

    And of course pineapple does not belong on pizza, yuck!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.