#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Wednesday, October 02, 2019

The photo booth





 At  The wedding Chris and Wendy had a photo booth. It was a real hit. Everyone enjoyed putting on the costumes available and having their picture taken as their favor. They also did another really cute thing. They had Pictionary cards available and ask people to write sentiments on the back of the card. They also had a nice portrait of them and people could  write on the large mat.  But the real hit of the reception was an ice cream truck from Penn state creamery. Everyone loved getting either a dish or cone. 


3 comments :

  1. Those all sound such fun! Especially the ice cream truck!

    I keep meaning to tell you two things: that I love the words you have under SEASON To SEASON and also that you have such a beautiful smile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much girlfriend! You always make my day with your nice comments.

      Delete
  2. I also love the words you have under Season to Season, and you look spectacular. I am very happy for Chris and Wendy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.