#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Monday, October 21, 2019

Home safe and sound


Aren’t these just adorable? Diane collects Charming Tales and these little mice eating candy corn are about the cutest things I’ve ever seen. I am back home after a long and tiring trip. I travel straight through with only one stop for potty time and a drink and make it in six hours. After unloading the car and taking a quick shower I put everything away. I will show you my purchases tomorrow. Now I am ready to cuddle up on my chair and finish my book (reading A Perfect Wife). My sweet husband had a beautiful bouquet of roses waiting for me. He is so good not to object to my going away for a week but I know he is really glad to have me home. He even bought a roasting chicken so I wouldn’t have to cook tonight. So thoughtful. Our trip from Raleigh to Fredericksburg yesterday was miserable because of the constant rain but Linda drove for which I was very grateful. At her house last night we caught up on How to get away with Murder, drank tea, and ate scrambled eggs for dinner. We always have such fun so it was sad to say goodbye.

Diane and Jeff with Coco and Zoe.



1 comment :

  1. The mice with the candy corn are darling! Diane, Jeff, Coco, and Zoe are delightful. I'm glad that you made it home safely, and how thoughtful of Don to have roses and dinner for you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.