#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Sunday, November 17, 2019

A busy season


I saw this sign while on my shopping trip yesterday to Erie. I went all by myself so that I could do some serious Christmas shopping. Our town is small and has no real shopping so I have to go an hour and a half to get to a city that has large stores. I arrived early so I thought I could beat the crowds. That was ok until the afternoon when the line at Kohl’s was 20 people long. I really enjoy looking around in my favorite stores like Hobby Lobby, Home Goods, and At Home. I looked a lot and didn’t buy a lot but got a lot of good ideas and could cross a few people off my list. 
   Since we will be going away for Thanksgiving and I have a lot to do to get ready I decided to do my Christmas decorating early. Today I started by removing all the fall decorations from the sunroom, living room, and kitchen. Then I dusted and swept. Now the rooms are all ready for the new decor. But not tomorrow. It’s Giggle Girl time and I will be playing cards with my friends. Tuesday is a luncheon of the Circle of Friends so I will start on Wednesday bringin up the bins. I always love to get things out and see how they will look this year. I usually have a theme. 

In 2007 we were celebrating Christmas in the sunroom. The theme that year was gardening.


In 2008 the garden theme continued. 

In 2009 a French theme prevailed.


2010 became the year of black and red. 

To be continued tomorrow.....









1 comment :

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.