#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, November 05, 2019

Interesting Things

You should always have interesting things to look at...or what’s the point? (Quoted from Quintessence, a YouTube channel that shows decorated homes. )



 I love this stag that I found at a consignment store. He is sitting on some books that I found at an estate sale in North Carolina. 


I also picked up some more sunflower large stems to add to my arrangement this year. 

I discovered the leaf tablecloth at a house sale. On it sits a long box filled with pumpkins and fall decor along with deer antlers. 


I found the perfect place for this fall garland. 


The white candlestick is a new addition this year that I purchased at Southern Seasons in Raleigh. 


Leaves also adorn my candle-lier. I am looking for just the right electric chandelier to put over this table. 

I am trying to keep my mind in fall and not slip into the pull of winter decorations just yet. But I will be decorating before Thanksgiving because it is so late this year. The leaves are off all the trees now and it is our gray season. I am lighting candles every night to bring in a little hygge.













1 comment :

  1. I completely agree with your interesting things to look at quote! It's what I look for in my own home and others. And it's such a good excuse to keep looking for just one more interesting thing to bring home. That's my story anyway! I love your stag and the fall garland. I hope the stag stays up at Christmas, and beyond!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.