#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Sunday, December 20, 2020

Can it be Christmas?


Can it be that Christmas is just a few days away? In this crazy year of Covid it seems that nothing is the same as it used to be. Pennsylvania is shut down again with restaurants only doing take out and most people staying home as much as they can to avoid catching this virus. I only leave the house now for a once a week trip to Walmart for groceries. Don hasn’t left the house in months. Even the library has closed again. Bradford has seen such an increase in cases that we are up to almost four hundred in our little town. I haven’t seen my coffee friends in weeks and haven’t walked with my friend Sandy much either because of the cold weather and deep snow. I am so glad we celebrated our Christmas at Thanksgiving because we will be alone at Christmas. We will wait for the vaccine so that we can once again feel safe being around people. Meanwhile I will stay right here.

3 comments :

  1. Me, too, Peggy. We just have to do it. We had a very short visit from our Knoxville family yesterday, masks on and eating at different tables. So wonderful to see them and exchange gifts together but realistically I expect it will be late spring before we see each other again, TN now being #1 in the world per capita of new cases. Stay safe and warm. Merry Christmas to you and Don.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful snowy picture. Loving in Northern California, we rarely get snow. We are staying home as well. Quiet Christmas. Happy New Year. First time visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terry and I are staying put too, Peggy. How tragic it would be to catch Covid now, with the end in sight. Be careful in the grocery store. Have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.