#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Christmas keeps on coming


This year the delay in the mail has really disappointed a lot of people. My packages to my sister still haven’t completely arrived yet. I was thankful that my family opened gifts when they were here in November. Today I did get a package from one of my sisters. The candle above was one of the gifts along with those fancy paper clips. 
  I took down all my Christmas decorations but left up things for winter. I carried them down to the storage room in the basement but now need to properly put them away. 
  It is cold out today with a high of 24. I am no longer walking outside. I really miss that. I am spending most days right inside the house. 



1 comment :

  1. What beautiful still-life scenes you create with a few items, Peggy! I haven't begun to think about taking Christmas things down. January 7th would be the earliest. You are amazing! We're staying inside too. I don't enjoy cold weather like I used to. Have a lovely evening!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.